ChronoAgent is an ideal companion tool for backup or simple file sharing. It is an invisible application that runs silently in the background on a Mac. By itself, ChronoAgent does nothing, but when communicating with ChronoSync or InterConneX, it provides fast, efficient and secure access to all drives, folders and files on the ChronoAgent Mac.
ChronoAgent provides ChronoSync a direct connection with full-file access so that your syncs or backups are safer, faster, and more reliable than traditional file sharing. You can even create bootable backups over a network without any fuss!
ChronoAgent provides InterConneX with a direct connection so you can access all the files on your Mac and copy any file back and forth between to your iPad or iPhone, anytime or anywhere.
ChronoAgent for Mac
- Click 'Download' and a disk image file will begin downloading to your computer.
- When the download is complete open your Downloads folder in Finder.
- Double click the file named "CA_Mac_Download.dmg".
- The disk image will mount and a Finder window will open.
- Double click "Install" to run the package installer and follow its directions.
- When installation is complete, you can eject the "ChronoAgent" disk image.
The disk image also contains an uninstaller that should be used if you want to completely remove ChronoAgent from your system. If you run it, don’t be confused by the terminology - it will state "Installing Uninstaller" but it really is performing an uninstall!