Keep your finger on the pulse
of all your ChronoAgents.
ChronoMonitor is an iPhoneŽ app that monitors
any ChronoAgents installed on a network.
Requires iOS 5 or 6
ChronoMonitor is an iPhoneŽ app that monitors the availability and condition of any ChronoAgents installed on a network. It requires ChronoAgent to be installed on your Mac. ChronoAgent for Mac is a utility that runs on the destination Mac and communicates directly with ChronoSync for more efficient backups and synchronizations. With ChronoMonitor, you can check on the condition of any ChronoAgents you have installed to ensure they are ready for backup.
With ChronoMonitor you can:
- Get summary results for any syncs and backups.
- Monitor up to 20 ChronoAgents.
- Connect to agents on a LAN (WiFi) or WWAN (cellular).
- Determine the reachability and running status of an agent.
- Identify if an agent is encountering errors such as dropped connections or even crashes.
- Detect failed logins, possibly uncovering attempts to crack security.
- View the ChronoAgent version number installed on the remote computer.
- Detect if ChronoAgent updates are available.
- Track activity and load being placed on a ChronoAgent.
All from the convenience of your iPhone!